In an effort to familiarize you with some of the risk management resources that Schinnerer has to offer, we’ll be highlighting specific publications and resources from time to time. This installment focuses on our webinars.
Webinars are online seminars featuring conversations between our risk managers and guest experts on a particular subject. What better way to get critical information than from those currently practicing in the industry.
Current policyholders and brokers can register for a webinar ahead of time and listen to the speakers discuss the topic at hand and view their presentation at the same time. There’s a question and answer segment at the end for participants. If you’re unable to participate in the live version of the webinar, we post streaming versions of the webinar on our website.
We have three more webinars scheduled for this year. You can view a flyer for each individual webinar. Registration closes the Friday before each webinar. Streaming versions will be available approximately two weeks after each event. Here are the remaining webinars for this year:
- You’ve your client a sustainable project, now you have to deliver – featuring Glenn Birx of the firm Ayers Saint Gross
- Fiduciary obligation: what does it mean and how is it created? – featuring Marion Hack of the Gibbs Giden law firm
- Managing your staff: how do firms deal with the intricacies of employment liability? – featuring Jennifer Jackman of the Whiteford Taylor Preston law firm
Registration is open now for these webinars. Please be sure to use the event codes found on our web page.
Here is a list of streaming webinars that are currently available on our webinars page:
- What to expect and what should you do if you have a claim?
- Employment liability issues in a recovering economy
- Business models and financial opportunities in a recovering economy
- Technology risks for design professionals
- Insurance and legal questions for the collaborative design team
- Understanding the 2011 ALTA/ACSM survey standards
- Don’t let green design cause red ink
- Professional liability and managing the risks of surveying services
- The business and professional risks of integrated project delivery
As with most of our risk management resources, access is limited to current policyholders and brokers.
Leave a Reply